You can return your purchased products by visiting your nearest Swarovski Boutique or follow the online return process.
Please read our return policy before returning a parcel.
If you are not completely satisfied with a Swarovski purchase or gift for any reason, you have the right to return the products within 30 days from receipt of your order.
All products must be returned to us unused and with all Swarovski and designer tags, if any, still attached and in the same condition as received, in their original box and packaging, along with the original invoice within 30 days of the date of purchase of your order depending on the type of products, please refer to the below section for more information.
- We will not accept any returns if the original packaging has been opened or tampered with.
- We require a valid proof of purchase. This can be the online invoice or store invoice/receipt.
- We are not able to accept returns or exchanges of pierced earrings (including sets with pierced earrings) due to hygienic reasons. This applies even in cases where the earrings have never been worn.
- Pens return (since it is difficult to determine if they have/have not been used) must be returned within 14 days of purchase.
- Watch returns will only be accepted if the watch has not been worn or altered.
- Goods on sale or promotion can not be refunded.
- Customized products cannot be replaced or returned.
- Returns of defective items are limited to defects not caused by accident, misuse, abuse, modification, attempted repair, negligence after purchase, ordinary wear and tear and/or failure to follow the product’s Care Advice.
- Active Crystals® returns will only be accepted if the product is defective.
- Returns that are damaged or soiled may not be accepted and may be returned to you.
- If we receive any return of defective items outside of our return policy, we will return such item back to you .
Please send all items you wish to return from an order in the same shipment to ensure your return is processed as quickly as possible.
We will bear the costs of the courier for returning the products only if you use or selected courier service provider, Aramex, through your Account on the Website.
We offer a flexible return policy to make your online shopping experience as easy and convenient as possible. However, we monitor the number of returns made by customers and may refuse to accept orders at our discretion if products are returned repeatedly.
Once we have received and inspected the returned product(s) and approved the return by email to you, we will carry out such reimbursement in the form of eCredit note. You will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement.
The eCredit note will be valid for 90 days from the date of the return.
The eCredit note can only be redeemed on the Website and in full. If the amount of your purchase using an eCredit note is lower, the difference will not be refunded.
We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the products back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
If you decide to return only part of an order that has been purchased with a discount/offer applied, the amount refunded by eCredit note will be subject to the minimum purchase amount placed on the offer, the value of the discount will be adjusted accordingly, and only the amount relevant to the returned product will be refunded. If the items returned bring the remaining total below the minimum purchase level of the offer, then the discounted amount will be deducted from the refund amount. For example, a 10% discount (with a minimum purchase amount of SAR 100) will be removed if the returned product(s) brings the total order value below SAR 100. In case of a promotion with staggered prices, always the lowest amount will be refunded.